1. Agreement. This is an agreement between you
and Sophia Solutions regarding your use of Sophia Solutions 's computer, interactive
information, communication and transaction service allowing access to the
Internet, bulletin boards, private networks and other communications services
(the "Sophia Solutions Service"). This agreement governs the terms and conditions
under which Sophia Solutions makes the Sophia Solutions Service available to individual
consumers through a personal computer or similar access device and a
communications connection (such as modem, telephone line, or other
telecommunications connection), or to individual consumers or small businesses
in connection with Sophia Solutions web hosting or similar service. Under this
agreement, you must comply with Sophia Solutions 's then-current "Acceptable Use
Policy," as updated from time to time by Sophia Solutions , which can be viewed at http://www.SophiaSolutions.Net
which is incorporated in this agreement by reference.
2. Amendment. Sophia Solutions may modify this agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy at any time in its sole discretion. Any modification is effective immediately. If any modification to this agreement is unacceptable to you, you may immediately terminate your subscription as provided in Section 19 below. However, if you do not terminate your registration, or continue to use the Sophia Solutions Service, following modification to this agreement, your continued use will mean that you have accepted that modification.
3. Use of the Service. Under the terms of this agreement, you may only use the Sophia Solutions Service through the number of communication channels and for which you have purchased service. You may not connect to the Sophia Solutions Service through more than one telecommunications connection at any given time.
4. Disclaimer. The Sophia Solutions Service is provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Sophia Solutions EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE Sophia Solutions SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY Sophia Solutions , ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this agreement.
5. Information and Products. You acknowledge that except for information products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Sophia Solutions , neither Sophia Solutions nor any of its suppliers, licensor, or affiliates ("Affiliates") operates or controls any information, products or services accessible through the Sophia Solutions Service in any way and that, except for such Sophia Solutions identified information, services or products, all merchandise, information and services offered or made available or accessible through the Sophia Solutions Service are offered or made available or accessible by third parties who are not affiliated with Sophia Solutions or its Affiliates. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE Sophia Solutions SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR PRODUCT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY Sophia Solutions AND ITS AFFILIATES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this agreement.
6. Commerce on the Web. Through your uses of the Sophia Solutions Service, you may have opportunities to order and purchase merchandise or services from other subscribers to the Sophia Solutions service and users of other communications outlets such as the Internet. You further acknowledge that all transactions relating to merchandise or services offered by you through the Sophia Solutions service, including but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warrantees, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms for such transactions are agreed to solely between you and third party purchasers. Sophia Solutions and its affiliates make no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to your goods and services, or with respect to the qualifications of any third party purchaser.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WILL Sophia Solutions , OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE Sophia Solutions SERVICE, including but not limited to reliance on any information obtained on the Sophia Solutions Service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, loss of or damage to data, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Sophia Solutions 's records, programs or services. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PROVISION WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT Sophia Solutions IS GIVEN NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND THAT THIS PROVISION WILL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM Sophia Solutions OR ITS AFFILIATES. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this agreement.
8. Charges. You agree to pay Sophia Solutions the then-current monthly charges for the Sophia Solutions Service. You may find information regarding current rates for using the Sophia Solutions Service by viewing Sophia Solutions 's Web page at http://www.Sophia Solutions.Net / under the section designating the service you have chosen. The Acceptable Use Policy may contain additional charges for particular services. Customer agrees that Sophia Solutions may pre-charge Customer's monthly service fee to the credit card supplied by customer during registration. If Sophia Solutions does not receive the full amount of Customer's Sophia Solutions Service account balance within 30 days of the invoice date or billing date, the lesser of an additional 1.5%, or the highest percentage allowed by law, of the outstanding balance may be added to your bill as a late charge each month and will be due and payable immediately. The specific service you have chosen may offer you the choice of additional payment terms, including without limitation pre-payment terms. Sophia Solutions reserves the right to increase fees, surcharges, monthly subscription fees or to institute new fees at any time upon 30 days prior notice. Sophia Solutions may reduce any fees at any time without notice. In the event that your account is terminated or canceled, on-line time credited to your account is not convertible to cash or other form of credit.
No Refund Policy. Due to the nature of the intellectual property provided in Sophia Solutions services including Web Hosting, Web Development, Programming, Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, eCommerce Set Up, Web Site Revisions and Updates, Trouble Shooting and Re-Design, Sophia Solutions maintains a No Refund policy. Fees paid for services provided by Sophia Solutions are non-refundable. We do not bill clients until they have reviewed, approved and accepted work completed for them.
9. Personal Information. You hereby certify to Sophia Solutions that you are not a minor. (A minor's parent or legal guardian may authorize a minor to use his/her account(s) under supervision by the parent or guardian). For purposes of identification, billing and marketing, you must provide Sophia Solutions with accurate, complete, and updated information required by the registration to the Sophia Solutions Service ("Member Registration Data"), including your legal name, address, telephone number(s), and applicable payment data (for example, a credit card number and expiration date). You must notify Sophia Solutions within 30 days of any changes in your Member Registration Data. Sophia Solutions may require a copy of a state issued form of identification before making changes to the billing information or registration data on a Customer's account.
10. Accounts and Passwords. This agreement applies to all accounts, sub-accounts, alternative account names associated with your principal account. You are responsible for the use of each of your accounts, whether used under any name or by any person, and for ensuring full compliance with this agreement by all users of that account. A Sophia Solutions Service account may not be transferred without prior written approval from Sophia Solutions . You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords. In the event of a breach of security through your account, you will be liable for any unauthorized use of the Sophia Solutions Service until you cancel Sophia Solutions customer service under BILLING INFO at http://www.Sophia Solutions.Net /.
11. OFFENSIVE MATERIAL. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE Sophia Solutions SERVICE MAY INCLUDE MATERIALS THAT ARE UNEDITED, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR OFFENSIVE TO YOU AND THAT YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Sophia Solutions AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR OR CONTROL OVER SUCH MATERIALS.
12. At-Will Termination. This agreement will become effective on the date Sophia Solutions receives your first payment, and will remain in effect billing-month-to-billing-month unless terminated by either party pursuant to this agreement. You may terminate the agreement and your subscription at any time for any reason or no reason. Sophia Solutions may immediately restrict, suspend or terminate without notice, your access to and use of the Sophia Solutions Service upon any breach of this agreement, include the then-current Acceptable Use Policy. Sophia Solutions may also terminate the agreement at any time for any reason or no reason, upon 10 days' prior notice. In the event of any termination for breach of this agreement, you may not establish a new subscription with Sophia Solutions for one year from the date of termination. Upon and after termination, Sophia Solutions will not be obligated to provide you with access to any stored e-mail or content related to your account. Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any terms, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Sophia Solutions in operating the Sophia Solutions Service, any change in the content of the Sophia Solutions Service, or any change in the amount or type of fees charged in connection with the Sophia Solutions Service, is to terminate this agreement by delivering notice to Sophia Solutions , effective the day Sophia Solutions receives notification of termination.
13. IP Addresses. If Sophia Solutions assigns you an Internet Protocol address for your use of the Sophia Solutions Service, the right to use that Internet Protocol address will belong only to Sophia Solutions , and you will have no right to use that Internet Protocol address except as allowed by Sophia Solutions in its sole discretion in connection with the plan you have selected, during the term of this agreement.
14. Electronic Mail. Sophia Solutions may, but is not obligated to, block any incoming or outgoing e-mail message that Sophia Solutions determines, in its sole discretion, is unsolicited or otherwise violates the then-current Acceptable Use Policy. Sophia Solutions shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected or undeliverable e-mail.
15. Merchant Accounts and Transactions. Sophia Solutions shall not be responsible for incorrect or fraudulent orders, manipulated scripts or links, errant charges, or incorrect merchant transactions that take place on the Sophia Solutions network, shopping cart, order processing system, control panel, or any other merchant order technique using your merchant account. Sophia Solutions shall not be responsible for any malicious use of our system to fraudlently access your merchant account. It is the merchant's responsibility to verify credit card address verification, sufficient funds deposit and/or withdrawal, of any and all transactions that take place between the merchant and the customer and/or your merchant account. You are required to contact your merchant bank for any and all charges or disputes. It is your responsibility to verify any and all transactions with your merchant bank before any batch settlement occurs. Please note that deleting a transaction removes it from our database, it does not cancel the transaction between the merchant and the merchant bank. It is your responsibility to issue appropriate refunds/charges/credits to void the transaction or to coordinate appropriate transaction changes with your merchant bank.
16. Indemnity. Upon request of Sophia Solutions , you shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sophia Solutions , its officers, directors, employees, agents and licensees, from any claims, losses, damages, expenses, and fees including without limitation reasonable attorneys fees, arising out of or relating to your use of the Sophia Solutions Service, including without limitation any violation by you of Sophia Solutions 's Acceptable Use Policy. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this agreement.
17. Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Sophia Solutions with respect to the Sophia Solutions Service and supersedes all prior agreements between you and Sophia Solutions. Sophia Solutions's failure to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of this agreement is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
18. Notices. Any notices in connection with this agreement must be sent to each party as follows: if to Legal Department, 1647 Frazier Road, Decatur, GA 30033, legal @ Sophia Solutions.Net ; if to you: either the e-mail address for your account, or the address supplied by you as part of the Member Registration Data. Any notices or communication under this agreement will be deemed delivered to the party receiving such communication on the delivery date if delivered personally to the party; (2) two business days after deposit with a commercial overnight carrier, with written verification of receipt; (3) five business days after the mailing date, whether or not received, if sent by US mail, return receipt requested; (4) on the delivery date if transmitted by confirmed facsimile or (5) on the delivery date if transmitted by confirmed email.
19. Force Majeure. Sophia Solutions will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
20. General Terms. Interpretation and enforcement of this agreement
will be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia (excluding its choice of
law rules). You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction in the federal and state
courts of DeKalb County, Georgia for any action arising out of or relating to
your use of the Sophia Solutions Service. The federal and state courts of DeKalb
County, Georgia will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such actions. In any
such action, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses
incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to its costs,
both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney's fees. The terms of this
Section will survive any termination of this agreement.
21. Copyright © 2001-2022 Sophia
Solutions . All rights reserved. This page may
contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which
must be observed and followed.